Last revised November 2019
- Only individuals who are members of the English Linguistics Society of Japan (ELSJ) or of a society with which the ELSJ has entered into a mutual agreement are eligible to contribute. In the case of co-authored papers, at least one of the co-authors must be a member of the ELSJ (or of any society with which the ELSJ has entered into a mutual agreement).
- Manuscripts based on a presentation at the Annual Conference or the International Spring Forum of the ELSJ may be published. (Poster presentations are excluded.)
- Manuscripts by invited lecturers may also be published.
- Guidelines for Submission of Manuscripts to JELS should be strictly observed. Manuscripts with inadequacies may not be published.
- Applicants/Presenters are subject to the Guidelines for Deterring Misconduct in Research Activities of the ELSJ. If misconduct is identified, article 3 of the Guidelines applies.