Cancellation of the 13th International Spring Forum
There are still strong concerns over the spread of the new coronavirus infection. In light of the advice by the Expert Meeting on the Novel Coronavirus Disease Control to continue to be cautious of holding large-scale events, the English Linguistic Society of Japan has decided to cancel the 13th International Spring Forum (SF 13). We deeply regret that this decision had to be made, but it is because of the top priority given to the health and safety of the conference participants and those around them. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
Our basic policy regarding the cancellation is as follows.
- All the papers whose abstracts are posted on our website will be considered to have been presented officially at SF 13.
- The authors of the accepted abstracts can publish their papers or reports in JELS 38 under the conditions stipulated in the “Rules for JELS.”
- No selection will be made for the Best Paper Award at SF 13.
- Student Member Presentation Grants will not be provided at SF 13.
- Those wishing to withdraw their papers for reasons such as applying to another conference should contact us by April 30 at forum-elsj☆kaitakusha.co.jp. (The “@” in the e-mail address has been replaced by “☆” for security reasons.)
Further details will be emailed individually to the abstract authors at a later time. Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation.